My ClaN

Saturday, June 18, 2011

TORN

Dear Saga,

Would u listen to what I’m gonna say to them?

I hope u would coz I could not tell them what I feel.

And this is what I’m gonna say…



Dear To What I Need:
  • You’ll be very wonderful to have.
  • You bring joy and happiness.
  • You make me happy when I’m down.
  • You can help me to get all the things I want.
  • But even with you, I am not feeling contented..
  • With you around, things are easier but loneliness would be a good friend of mine.




Dear To What I Have:
  • You make me the happiest person on earth.
  • Some days are difficult but I know you would make it easier for me.
  • It feels good when you are around.
  • But I’m not sure till up to which point u would be there.
  • Coz it would hurt me deep if one day you are not around.
  • With you around, things might be a bit harder but at least I’m not alone.





(p/s: Life is about choices...)

2 comments:

ZWAN SABRI said...

Hey, Lama x nampak.. btw, I owe U rm10 right? macam mana nk bg ek? HUHU

MySuaraBlog: Nasiblah Aku Kurus!

::FAIZ:: said...

take care

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...