My ClaN

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES CONDEMNED BELLA FROM TWILIGHT???

I was online a few weeks ago when my friend, Sharm OnIce posted this on her Facebook wall.


I've known Sharm for quite some time now but we never really speak to each other. However, we started talking when she posted Damon Salvatore's quote on her wall.


I'm not sure how many of you guys watch The Vampire Diaries but the reason that I start watching this series is because of this quote.

You can find the video HERE. (too bad embedded is disabled..Sorry guys..)



Seriously, I start hating Twilight after watching Eclipse. Even some of my friends did the same thing. Bella become one kind of a b*tch in Eclipse.


And the worse part of all is Jacob endlessly begged for Bella's love. Yucks!!!




Aren't they gorgeous???



The Vampire Diaries has hit its Season Two this year and if you start watching it, you'll be craving for more coz it has an exciting storyline with lots of suspense and surprise.

You'll find hot vampires here as well. Hahahaha...




My friends said this one picture looks gay-ish. I said, "No comment."







For those who are very much in love with Edward Cullen. Let's compare Damon Salvatore and Edward Cullen here.




Girls out there, WHO'S HOTTER??? 

Damon or Edward???







 

(p/s: A bit late of posting my entry today. I went for jogging again. )

15 comments:

Unknown said...

ewww the half naked guys are not HOT -.- i love edward !

Feather Fansey said...

I think damon is more handsome!!!
i don't like edward :x hahaha!

ZWAN SABRI said...

X Pernah tonton twilight lagii.. HUHU..

Anonymous said...

DAMON IS WAY HOTTER! :D
haha and thanks for 'mem-famous-kan' me on your blog hahaha

baincardin said...

salam shah.

Jom layan 'Part 4' plak. ngeeee....^_^

XING said...

Damon is definitely hotter! His piercing blue eyes! Gosh!

KizZ said...

hey..it is always damon okay!..love vampire diaries besh giler!!!

Jom sini,
5 Cara Blogwalking cam besh

Halia Kentang @ Annpaan said...

edward more cool
suka dia..
ehhehe

Koh Kian Fai said...

**PUKE** all my lunch . . . LOL

TinaSofea said...

damon??hhehheehehe

Maira Adreanna said...

can i choose both ? ;D

ezdevon said...

ERWARD.....I vote for him........wow....so howt!

lavender harum wangi said...

damon is much hotter than edward perhaps.. haha.. don't really like twilight.. hate bella's character, she's so fucking helpless~ :)

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

i prefer vampire diaries than twilight...

but as the guy somehow i like edward cause there's no way a guy could act like him in real life. lol...

lebih suke classic vampire flicks like buffy n angel...

domokun said...

haha damon is soo hot>< edward lost to him la. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...