My ClaN

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

GOOD LUCK AZRUL

Today, a few people who passed their MTest will be having their interview.

One of my friends managed to get through the MTest and like others, will be having his interview today.

To my very best friend:



MOHAMAD AZRUL BIN ABU BAKAR

Good luck to you and I hope you will have a wonderful interview session. Be calm and don't panic coz there's nothing to be panicked about. I believe that you can do it and I have great faith in you. You are gonna be a wonderful teacher to your students. If you succeed with this interview, forget me not okay? May God bless you dear.



(p/s: It reminds me about my interview.)

3 comments:

ZWAN SABRI said...

Good Luck Azrul.. HAHA

Izzat Aziz said...

Interview really a painful journey, but it short. That the beauty of it.. after the interview, its another painful journey to wait for resutl..haha

Btw good luck to ur friend :)

Unknown said...

zwan.. nanti aku bgtau kat si azrul hang ucap gud luck na..

izzat.. yup!! it's true.. thanks bro..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...