My ClaN

Saturday, December 25, 2010

SABAH: THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!

I was calling my mum this morning. Kinda miss her actually. So, I was asking her where's everyone and what are they up to today.



Mum: Your sisters went out to pick up your father at the airport.

Me: What?! Dad's coming over to Kuching too!!! So everyone is there now!!!



My heart was saying, "WTF!!! I wanna be there!!!"

My mum and my youngest sister are currently in Kuching. They're staying over in my sister's house. And my sister who works in Sibu, also came over to visit. (Can you guys understand coz I have like five sisters and sometimes, it's hard to explain to people which one is which??)


Seriously I feel like a LOSER coz i'm the only one who's not there. All of my friends went home for the holiday and I'm the only one here.

I was super bored when I found these pictures. It was pictures from last year's holiday in Sabah. I went there with my parents and one of my sisters.

It was fun. Super fun coz I went there right after my final exam!!!



The Mount Kinabalu. Isn't it magnificent!!!



This place is called "Philipines Bazaar". 



A shot taken from our hotel's room. Sabah is definitely beautiful!!!



This is taken somewhere in Jesselton Point. You can see how beautiful the water is.




Jesselton Point



This was taken from Manukan Island. Isn't this picture look familiar to you?




My third elder sister. She's the one who pays for everything.






Mak!!! I miss you!!!




Dad's birthday less than a week now. He was born on January 1, 1950. He's a new baby. (not anymore la..)




I love this picture!!! It's me and my parents. Muuuuaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!








(p/s: Next year I'm planning to go to Bandung. Anyone???)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, such a sweet family you have. Have fun sean! :D

DanieL AdiE said...

wah..sgt2 best SABAH!


Latest Entry:
http://danieldeadie.blogspot.com/2010/12/contest-nak-menang-header-dan-blog.html

ZWAN SABRI said...

Cantiknya mount kinabalu tuu..
erm, skang ni shah kat Penang lagi?

SasHa Lee said...

Beshnyer..Teringinnyer nak gi Sana..

Just_najmiE said...

breathtaking!.. babe, I'm planning on going to sabah or sarawak next year during semester break.. If I do, I'll roger you ya.. (^^,)

baincardin said...

Best giler banget gambar² ni! ")

*"Part 6:The Final"

Tamat sudah.....jom layan! :)

aDfeez said...

wah... nice pics!!!!

Blog Eazy Izzuddin said...

amazing....
cantik gambr...
:)

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

can't wait to go there next year... ;-)p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...