My ClaN

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

BUT YOU... MY MUNCET.

Dear Muncet...


When I first met you, I wasn't sure whether to pursue a relationship with you. It's complicated and difficult to explain.

But YOU, made things seem so easy. You showed me the path and led me to it.




When we were together, I feel insecure and restless.

But YOU, change the way I feel with your love and smile.




When I have a bad day. Like the world is going to end.

But YOU, never give up until I smile and laugh. You always said, "It's ok, I'm here"




And...


...when YOU are around me, you're the heaven on this earth.




Whatever it takes... I'll always be with you. Forever...




(p/s: I'm not sure whether you realise it or not but this song became your ringtone whenever you call me. I took chances when I met you and I didn't regret it at all..)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alalala...
romantiknyew!

Unknown said...

lelaki ini.. bole la..

faiz.. ye ye je ko bukak lagu tu..

SasHa Lee said...

waahh untung Muncet..pandai ko mengayat ek..hee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...