My ClaN

Monday, December 13, 2010

NEW HEADER

As you can see, there have been many improvements that I have done to this blog. 

I believe that it is more 'friendly' for your eyes to see and read it coz I have changed the font size.

Last night, I changed the header. The old header has been used over a year and I think it is time to say good bye.



But if you prefer the old one, I won't hesitate to change it.




The new one looks a bit 'poyo' with my 'cikgu face'. I don't have many good pictures of myself. And the header's text is just okay for me. I'm not good when it comes to editing. Gotta learn more.




(p/s: I miss my old circle of bloggers... Wonder where they are now...)

4 comments:

::FAIZ:: said...

woooo not bad

baincardin said...

Demam HDR dah kembali! jom rilex layan....^_^

eyfa.eyfa.eyfa said...

cam ane nk wt bende uh ek?

Ibrahim Ismail said...

I want the old header back! NOW!
Ps. I hope I was a part of the cycle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...