My ClaN

Sunday, December 12, 2010

MISSING MY OFFICE...

Finally, my exam has come to its end. God knows what a great relief that is!!!

But I didn't get the chance to go home coz flight's ticket is way too EXPENSIVE when it comes to holiday. 

So now, I'm stuck in Penang and is missing my office. BADLY!!!



This is the company. You want what? Indon? Bangla? India? They provide you as long as you are willing to pay.



My boss borrowed me her camera and this is the first picture I took. What do you think?




This is my cubicle. I mean my ex-cubicle coz now it belongs to a girl named Wong. She owns this place now. Huhuhuhu..




This is the outer view of my office. By the way, this company is located near to Four Points Hotel in RH Plaza, Kuching. 



(p/s: What to do in Penang eh?)

4 comments:

DanieL AdiE said...

gile best office ko tu..

Latest Entry:
http://danieldeadie.blogspot.com/2010/12/tershopping-la.html

Your Humble Servant said...

Looks cool and neat! Can I find a job from you? hahaha I am flying tomorrow back to miri wakaka

Unknown said...

daniel.. ok je.. nothing interesting..

your humble servant.. i wish i can help u with employment but i myself pun menganggur... hahahahaha...

Ibrahim Ismail said...

You only told us about your office after your retirement.. were you afraid to be kidnapped? Haha. Love your rants about the office politics back then.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...