My ClaN

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another Sleepless Nite..

Seriously, I'm tired after driving for 8 hours from UUM to Tapah and Tapah to UUM.

I went there to attend the wedding's ceremony for Along which the brother of my beloved friend.

Congrats Along and Kak Intan. Me and Miss Penguin attended the wedding.



I reached UUM at 11 p.m and I was lying on the bed.

After a few gestures, I realise that I was having the inability to sleep.

So, I decided to pack some of my things before sending it to UUM.

It was so MESSY on my bed. Gosh!!!

Arghhh!!! Malasnye nak membasuh!!!

3 comments:

'AQILAH said...

kene cari maid ni. :)

Sir Matno said...

i see something DORAEMONISH on the bed!!

baincardin said...

Syukur alhamdulillah...akhirnya aku menjadi ayah! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...