My ClaN

Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's been such a long time..

I know that I have been on and off when it comes to blogging.

I did not quit but it's just that I don't really put my priority into it anymore.

Maybe facebook is a much better social network but I feel that facebook is not really a good place to voice your heart.

Blogging is still the place where I put all my thoughts, ramblings etc.MySpace

For now, there's only one thing that happened and that is:


FINAL EXAMINATION



I almost finished my revision.


There are few more topics to go but I got most topics covered especially the important one.

Right now, I just wanna stop and sleep.MySpace

But I couldn't.

I guess I have consumed too many Nescafe just now.

So, I end up here rambling about not being able to sleep.

Something actually bothers me but I'm not sure what it is.

Can you figure it out for me???MySpace

Please...

1 comment:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

It seems like I'm the first to leave a remark here. The readers are not sure what to comment either. Haha.
Ps. It's surprising that you've up to 300++ followers. What's the secret?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...