My ClaN

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Katy Perry: Firework's Worst Performance???

I am a big fan of Katy Perry and her numbers which I think is incredibly amazing.





I love listening to her new single, "Firework" but I haven't had the time to download it.

So I surfed the net and looked for the video in Youtube.

And as I was waiting for the video to load, I was reading all the comments about her.



After watching it, fans are criticizing her lack of ability to sing live.

Honestly, when I listened to it, it was quite "hideous" for the first part but I felt that it turned out okay after that.

Maybe she did not have enough time to warm-up her vocal cords or whatsoever.


Whatever it is, KATY PERRY IS THE BEST!!!



(p/s: Suruh Cikgu Shida miming lagu ni ok?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhuh
x minat diew lew..
sowie!

::FAIZ:: said...

she beauty

Ibrahim Ismail said...

The hottest, indeed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...