My ClaN

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

the king of all meal: BREAKFAST

Me and my sister were on our way to the office when she said,


"Ko amek kete arini. Aku rush nak g mahkamah ni."


So, I took her car but before that, I managed to answer the 'nature's call' and when I was answering my call, I was thinking where to have my breakfast that morning.


I was thinking...


Kedai mamak?

Bosan la..


Kedai biasa?

Jauh la...


Kedai cina?

Ermmm.. dun think so..



And suddenly it popped in my mind.

LAKSA SARAWAK at Chonglin Park.

So, I went there and took my jolly time though my watch showed 7.45 a.m.
*Malas nak masuk keje awal.

So, I went there and ordered laksa sarawak special.

And as usual, the taste is SUPERB!!!!


Limau ngan sambal...


Can you see that prawns?




And what makes it a special laksa sarawak? Coz it has this...



Roasted cuttlefish and sweet sour sauce. SEDAP GILER AH!!!



And that was breakfast yesterday...





(p/s: pagi ni kena start diet balik... Takley makan berat pagi-pagi.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...
besh2!!!!

Unknown said...

nak ker?

Anonymous said...

I thought it's fine to have heavy meal at breakfast? You know eating like King kind of thing. The only priority is the proportions and the balance. And of course physical activities to burn those calories off!

Unknown said...

no.. not really.. eat less but drink more..

Fiffy Hazirah said...

omg.. laksa swk! lama x mkn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...