My ClaN

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

our GOOD Time

At 4.38 p.m, I received one SMS:


"I'm on my way. Meet u later."


OMG!!! I was so engrossed with work that I forgot my promise with Matt.


Hurriedly doing my work, I went to my car and took off.
(Macam nak terbang plak cakap 'took off' kan?)


I reached there on time and Matt was there anxiously waiting.


Sori bro!!!


So, we went in together to the room and everything was so wonderful and we did it with passion.


It was a super duper good time for both of us.


And do you know what we did?

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

We KARAOKE!!!



Matt and me..



We had a good time.

I'll definitely COME BACK!!!

4 comments:

senandung semalam said...

igt kan ade keje ke ape... g karok rupoenye.. hahahhaa

Unknown said...

senandung.. saje.. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Of course. I suggest you not to 'karok' often as it will affect hearing.

Ps. I like your writing style. There must be dialogues, and I heard it's a good way to attract readers.

Unknown said...

but i tot u wanna tag along? hehehehe.. i'll karok once in a while. yesterday, i 'karok' alone in the ofis. no one's there and i'm like singing my heart out.. hehehehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...