My ClaN

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Jamban Review

I have been planning to post this review a month ago but I was too busy with my own life that I was not able to post it.

I know people think that I am such a freak for having this review.

But WHO CARES???

Blog aku kan? Sukati bapak aku la...

So this "Jamban Review" is specially dedicated to Kedah Medical Centre staffs and whoever involved.

Thanks to picoodle.com for the pic..


So, we went there to accompany my always-love-to-justify friend, Hisham coz he had a bit of a tonsil issue that caused him fever and so many other sickness.


Hisham was being examined...


So, while waiting for him, I went to the washroom and I was MESMERIZED... (ironically said..)


The sign looks like the stickman is shitting on the invisible toilet bowl. Hahahaha...



The trash was not properly maintained.


The sitting toilet and the trash... Thank God I did not puke..



But the BEST PART of the jamban would be....

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

I did not realise about it when I went in. Gosh!!! It was terrible!!! YUCKSSS!!!


(P/s: KMC is one of the private hospitals in Kedah. I wonder why they have such jamban... Not enough money for maintainance I guess... Hahahaha...)

9 comments:

Faizal Sulaiman said...

yak!!!.

holy crap!!!

gila ke apa diorg ni.ni swasta kan?
nama je hospital.

Just_najmiE said...

last picture, ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Unknown said...

faizal.. yup, it's a private hospital.. dunno wat happen to diz hospital..

naj.. now u know about it.. hahahah..

akhis said...

Yerk!

anN said...

eeeeeee....

FFButhaks said...

lagu kemain lagi...hahahahaa

somebody shud f*** up the hospital...

anonymous said...

waaaa yuck yuckkk....

'AQILAH said...

eikkk...nasib baru lepas makan.

Unknown said...

semua buat bunyik geli ek..

kalo tengok sendrik entah dah muntah dah..

hahahaha..

FFbuthaks..
lagu tu mahal tu..
byk kenangan..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...