My ClaN

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I’m A BITCH!!! [MAKI MODE]MySpace

I have been reading at this one particular blog for quite some time now.

I know I’M A TOTAL BITCH for doing this but I’m truly SICK of her posts about her OVERRATED LOVE STORY!!!MySpace

It’s like she’s the only person in the world who has a boyfriend…

I don’t mind reading all the lovey dovey story from other bloggers but sometimes, when your story is OVERRATED, it made me sick!!!MySpace

She has been with that guy for a few months now.

I myself with Miss Penguin have been together for almost three years but we all tak bising pown!!!

And I did post my story with Miss Penguin but not as OVERRATED as her!!!

Well, it’s her blog. She can post whatever she wants.

And this is my blog, suka hati aku jugaklah kan? MySpace

(p/s: Recently, I read her blog and she’s no longer with the guy. What happened? Malas aku nak amek tau..)

14 comments:

Faizal Sulaiman said...

hah! samalah kita.ada folower tu yg citer love story dia tak sudah2. nyesal lak folow.hehe

Asu said...

aduh shah, kenapa ni dik?

noorafzan.blogspot.com said...

sapekah?
hoho~

Firol said...

hai marah ni ...

Sir Matno said...

PMSing ke bro??

relax la..

akhis said...

~owh miss penguin is ur gf
~i though she was ur crush or something like that..huhu

anN said...

spe2 wei??

'AQILAH said...

chill

Unknown said...

faizal.. betol tu.. xkesah sgt pasal dier nak citer tapi minah yg aku baca blog dier tu mcm menunjuk. tu yang aku jadi tak ske..

asu..akak, biasa la ngan shah ni.. kalo ngutuk tak hengat dunia..

afzan.. ada la.. XOXO... hehehe...

firol.. abg, bukan marah tapi nyampah..

matno.. sort of abg..

akhis.. yup, she's my gf. kitaorg memang tak bape nak tunjuk sgt.

ann... hamboi.. sebok nak tau ye..

aqilah.. thanks...

Naura said...

shah,akak folo ok..

Just_najmiE said...

fuhh, it's not me then.. hahaha.. =P

Hans said...

mntk le url dy .. hehe ..

Unknown said...

kak naurah... thanks kak..

naj.. kalo u mcm mana? hahaha..

hans.. bahaya tu bro.. karang aku kene saman lak..

meen said...

lawak la this one bro. hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...