My ClaN

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You, Me & My Fault..

I’ve been trying to write actually…

But I always end up not writing anything..

I don’t know why but it feels wrong to write...

MySpace

The ideas are there but I am not able to express myself..

This morning, something poked my mind and I started putting whatever my thoughts into words.MySpace

I am writing for you actually…

Who are you???

You know who you are…


I don’t know why you came back in my life…

You’re gone for a month and half…

I always thought that you will be gone forever.

But you did come back.

Seriously, I’ve been longing for that moment to happen.

The moment for you to say,

“Shah, I miss you…”

I’ve been longing for those magic chant that made my heart soared.

But when you said,

“Shah, I want you and I need you…”

I don’t know how to respond…

I don’t know what to say…

I’m LOST…



But I have given it a thought.

A deep thought.

Looking back at those times, the pain was too much to bear on.

But it was not about the pain.

I’m better and stronger now.

I just realize everything was my fault.

My fault of letting you to do whatever you want on me.
My fault of thinking that you are the only person that I wanna live with..
My fault that nothing matters as long as you are with me…

Yes, it’s my FAULT!!!

I was once scared that one day you will leave…

And you did leave.



FFB…


It’s my fault…

And always will be..

You have been a wonderful companion to me…

We will get better in time..

With or without each other…

Doesn’t matter to me anymore coz we both know, nothing lasts in this world of ours…

(p/s: How I feel about you, never change but how I think about you has changed… Bercinta tak semestinya memilikikan?)

7 comments:

noorafzan.blogspot.com said...

yeah..
for me, no 2nd chances in my love books..

zetty said...

memang betol..x semestinyerrr... mencintai org y kite syg kite akan memilikinya...tp awk dh kaji,semak,n dah wat analisis..tntang perasaan awk n dye...mybe ad smthing wrong kot...chaiyok2x!!!!

Cikgu Ije said...

aaa. ayat last tu x sedap nak dengar. adei

anonymous said...

i was pretty nervous reading this entry because it has this syndrome of a happy ending. maybe im cruel for saying that im glad it turned out happily NEVER after. but at least u learned ur lesson. i hope u're always happy, shah. hanging on there. im always 4 u man!

meen said...

bro shah, take a good care of urself okay.. wish u all the best for ur future.

Judiene said...

uiks
cm serius je..
chill bro..
hope everything is gonna be alright
=)

@xiM said...

hai bro..

salam tukar link..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...